ZOOM CRISIS ASSESSMENTS ARE NOW BEING OFFERED DUE TO COVID-19 IF AN INDIVIDUAL PREFERS
The Region 4 South Mobile Crisis Response Team provides 24/7 mobile mental health services which are short-term, face-to-face services designed to restore a person’s functioning level to pre-crisis levels. The team provides crisis assessment and interventions which offer opportunities to de-escalate a situation or problem and help people develop individualized strategies for their future concerns. The mobile crisis team can be accessed directly by calling 701-364-0431. The crisis team provides services in the community (your home or a community location where you feel comfortable meeting), hospitals, clinics, schools, jails, and emergency rooms.
- Reduce unnecessary hospitalizations
- Reduce incidents of individuals being removed from their home
- Help individuals stay connected with ongoing services
- Connect individuals who have little or no support system for resources
- Crisis Assessment and Intervention
- Treatment Planning
- Resource referrals
- Community Resource education
- Priority appointment assistance
- Access to local, short-term crisis stabilization faculties
- Collaboration between medical, psychological and social service agencies.
The crisis team is available 24/7 in local Emergency Rooms, and the community for both adults and children. If you would like to access the crisis team please call: 701-364-0431
For general questions regarding the program, please call our office at: 320-335-5100.
Information about the Children’s Mobile crisis team can be accessed at: www.childrenscrisisteam.org
For a statewide list of crisis numbers by county: https://mn.gov/dhs/people-we-serve/adults/health-care/mental-health/resources/crisis-contacts.jsp
IN THE NEWS: ECHO PRESS….