“Creating a Neighborhood of Support”
Low Intensity Services
Part one in a series of three trainings
Below are some special instructions, as well as links to packet materials and video from the Low Intensity Services training, originally broadcast in 2008. The video is designed as a multi-media presentation. Packet materials are all available as Adobe PDF files.
If you would like DVD copies of this training, contact Joyce Pesch at (218) 685-8229 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions regarding content in this training, you may e-mail Joyce Pesch at email@example.com or use the contact form on the web site.
- If you have viewed all of these training videos and would like a signed CEU certificate, please contact Joyce Pesch at (218) 685-8229 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on specific links to download resource material used in the training.
- Training Objectives: Low Intensity
- Series Overview and LOCUS Levels Chart
- Service Index
- Low Intensity Services Descriptions
- Case Studies
- Case Studies Answers‘
- Evaluation (Online form)
Click on the appropriate video link to view the training. The video is broken into two segments.