“Creating a Neighborhood of Support”
High Intensity Services
Part three in a series of three trainings.
Below are some special instructions, as well as links to packet materials and video from the High Intensity Services training. The video is designed as a multi-media presentation. Packet materials are all available as Adobe PDF files.
If you would like DVD copies of the training or of the micro-documentary shown during the training, contact Joyce Pesch at (218) 685-8229 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- For questions regarding content in this training, you may e-mail Joyce Pesch at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on the web site.
- If you have viewed all of these training videos and would like a signed CEU certificate, please contact Joyce Pesch at (218) 685-8229 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Click on specific links to download resource material used in the training.
- Training Objectives: High Intensity
- Series Overview
- LOCUS Levels Chart
- Common Acronyms
- Service Index
- Adult Foster Care (Overview)
- Crisis Stabilization Beds (Brochure)
- Crisis Assessment Services (Brochure)
- Central Pre-Admissions (Overview)
- Central Pre-Admissions (Winter/Spring 2009 Q&A)
- Central Pre-Admissions (Fall 2009 Q&A)
- Community Behavioral Health Hospitals (Brochure)
- Civil Commitment Info (13 pages)
- Case Study #1 (with answers)
- Case Study #2 (with answers)
- Presenter Bios
Click on the appropriate video link to view your preferred topic. Topics are listed in order of the original presentation.
- Intro Remarks / The Neighborhood of Support
- Adult Foster Care
- Intensive Residential Treatment
- Crisis Response Services
- Central Pre-Admissions
- Community Behavioral Health Hospitals
- Pre-Petition Screening for Commitment
- Q&A part 1
- Q&A part 2
- Q&A part 3
- Case Study 1
- Case Study 2
- Closing Remarks and Breaking News